1. Who is the controller for the processing of your data?
Depending on the use made of the www.praxispharmecutical.com website (hereafter the website), your data may be processed by the following organisation:
PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U.
- VAT NUEMBER: A01405042
- Registered Offices: C/ Arkaute 5 01192 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava) España.
2. Information and consent.
3. Obligation to provide data.
The data requested on the Web forms are general and obligatory (unless the required field specifies otherwise) in order to fulfil the established purposes. Therefore, failure to provide the data or to provide them correctly will render it impossible to fulfil the aforementioned purposes, although the user will still be able to view the content of the Website freely.
4. For what purpose will the user’s personal details be processed and for how long?
The personal details submitted through the Website will be processed by PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U. for the following purposes:
• To manage enquires about contact, information and queries to PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U. through the channels provided for this purpose on the Website.
• To manage registration in the User area.
• To receive and manage curriculum vitae through the email address provided.
• To manage information provided with regard to any adverse effects reported, for which purpose data of a special nature will be required.
• To maintain, support and update the Website and its content.
• To solve any possible technical incidents or of any other kind that may arise with regard to the Website.
• To manage and respond to the data subjects’ rights.
• To generate anonymous statistical reports regarding user access habits and activity on the Website.
• To fulfil the legally established obligations.
User data will be kept by PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U. for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes or until the user objects or withdraws their consent.
5. What user data will be processed?
PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U. will process the data requested and in any event any data described as obligatory for the purpose of rendering the service requested. If the user fails to provide data indicated as obligatory it will be impossible to provide the services requested.
6. Under what authority are user data processed?
The processing of the User’s personal data by PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U. is based on the consent requested and granted and which may be withdrawn at any time. Nevertheless, withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of any processing performed prior to the withdrawal.
The consent provided for the aforementioned purposes are independent, whereby the User may withdraw only one of them without affecting the other instances of consent.
7. Who will be the recipients of the user’s data?
The User’s data may be conveyed to Praxis Pharmaceutical group companies exclusively for the purpose of rendering the aforementioned services. They may also be conveyed to the Public Administrations on account of the latter’s competencies.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, and if they are located outside it, international data transfers are duly approved.
8. User’s responsibility.
• Guarantees that they are above the age of 16 years and that the data they provide to PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U. are true, accurate, comprehensive and updated. For these purposes, the User is answerable for the truthfulness of all data provided and undertakes to keep the information provided duly up to date in such a way that it reflects their current situation.
• The user guarantees that, as applicable, they have informed third parties of the aspects contained in this document. They also guarantee that they have obtained such third parties’ authorisation to provide their data to PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U. for the aforementioned purposes.
• The user will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information that they provide through this Website and for any damage, direct or indirect, subsequently caused to PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U. or to third parties.
9. Commercial and promotional communications.
One of the purposes for which PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U. will process the personal details provided by the Users is to send them personalised electronic communications containing information related to products, services, events, courses, programmes, promotions and news of relevance to the Users. Whenever any such communication is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to Users that agreed to receive such communications.
In order to perform this service, a commercial profile based on the User’s preferences, obtained on the basis of information provided by the user or even from external sources, will be created.
Should the User wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications, they may request to unsubscribe from the service by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by means of any of the communications received.
10. Exercise of rights.
• Withdraw any consent granted.
• Obtain confirmation as to whether or not PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U. is processing personal data involving the User or not.
• Access their personal details.
• Correct any inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the erasure of the data when, among other reasons, the data in question are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• Obtain from PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U. the limitation of the processing of the data when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
• Request data portability.
The data subject may also file a claim with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos [Spanish Data Protection Agency] if they consider that PRAXIS PHARMACEUTICAL S.A.U. has infringed their rights pursuant to the applicable data protection regulations.
11. Security Measures.
The User’s data will be treated as totally confidential at all times, and the mandatory secrecy obligation will be observed as provided for in the applicable regulations, and for which purpose all the necessary technical and organisational measures will be taken to guarantee data protection and to prevent the alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access thereto and thereof, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
12. Cookies Policy.
• that the websites contain cookies;
• the purpose of the use of these cookies;
• how to block cookies on the Praxis Pharmaceutical websites
What are cookies?
What type of cookies are there?
Technical cookies: They are the most basic cookies, and are used to find out when a user or an automated application is browsing a site, when the user is anonymous or registered, which are basic for any dynamic website to work properly.
Analytical cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing, the most used sections, usage timeslots, language, etc.
Advertising cookies: They present advertising depending on your browsing, country of origin, language or other aspects.
Information collected by our partners
Mailchimp: contact form. For further information: https://mailchimp.com/legal/cookies/
Google Analytics and Google Tag manager: Analytics/Measurement, Optimisation, Ad Sending, Content Personalisation, Ad Server. For Further Information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es
LinkedIn: Analytics/Measurement, Ad Sending, Content Personalisation. For further information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?_l=es_ES
Can I block cookies?
Yes. If you do not want to download cookies, complements, etc. to your device, you can block them using your browser’s settings menu, since most browsers tend to accept cookies automatically. If you choose to block cookies, complements, etc., you will still be able to use our websites. Nevertheless, Praxis Pharmaceutical cannot guarantee that the websites will work properly.
Anonymous data on our websites will be processed using Google Analytics and/or any other third-party service provider for the sole purpose of furnishing the aforementioned statistics to Praxis Pharmaceutical. If you do not want Google Analytics to compile these data you can opt out by using the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, or the relevant link that should be provided by the service provider on their website.
Latest update: June, 2020.